- Products Overview
- Documentation / Testing
Engineering, Design, Fabrication and Testing
PIPE-EQUIP can provide extensive engineering design experience in up; down and midstream oil & gas systems; early production systems; production and injection facilities; offshore platform; flow measurement systems; flow lines, pipelines facilities such as; compressor stations; pigging facilities; pump stations and others. Our group also has access to qualified and capable personnel structure to provide quality assurance; pre-screened and pretested inspectors as part of a full… Read More
In each fabricated system the main and major components included and certified by PIPE-EQUIP or the manufacturer are:
Mechanical and Structural
Note: Efficiency Separation is certified up to 100% of liquid drops retention.
Structural designs are based on the American Institute of Steel Construction AISC and inspected as per the American Welding Society AWS and specifically AWS D1.1 structural Welding Code Steel.
- In process equipment; analysis and confirmation of the equipment sizing by HYSYS simulation.
- Detail Engineering; general arrangement; data sheets; P&ID; P&FD
- Calibration certification to all instruments; such as level; pressure and temperature transmitters, with HART; FIELDBUS FOUNDATION; protocols
- Pressure; Level Control valves as well as Safety Relief Valves calculations
- ASME Section VIII Div. 1 calculations with wind and seismic results
- Structural Design and structural calculations as per AISC and inspection as per